This question bores me, because I'm a "eat to live" person... but I'll try giving some places to look:
- She likes to snack on "an apple or raspberries or strawberries or blueberries" and adding a bit of Cool Whip.
- She loves to eat steak and grilled chicken, and burns through a lot of calories. She used to eat fruit rollups and junk food, but stopped eating that.
- For breakfast, she likes Captain Crunch with "berries."
- Another article, mentioning Atkins diet bars (given to her by Melissa), fruit, Clif Bars:
- She says ice cream in this video, in August 2015: https://youtu.be/aNFZ8H0zq1A?t=13m2s Later she says she likes Cotton Candy from Baskin Robbins: https://youtu.be/aNFZ8H0zq1A?t=47m36s
- Same video, she says she likes her pizza with cheese and pineapple. https://youtu.be/aNFZ8H0zq1A?t=36m11s
- She talks about her favorite foods in her other hangout videos, made in May and June 2015. (I'd try the birthday videos first.)
- She talks about food a lot in one of her YouTube videos. I think it's this one: