- In late 2012, Christi said that Chloe was dancing 10 to 12 hours per week. In December 2014 (with Studio 19), Chloe said that she was training around 15 hours per week. Chloe has trained the least of any noteworthy dancer that I've seen who has provided information, even when she wasn't taking one of her various long vacations from training. (At the same time, Christi and her fans have always found other excuses for why Chloe had trouble winning, and were always eager to viciously attack and blame other people instead.)
- In 2012, Nia was dancing around 15 hours per week. (12 to 20 hours seemed typical for ALDC dancers on the show during the first few seasons.) I'm pretty confident that Nia has trained more than that for Season 5, although I'm less confident of exactly how much more.
- In the summer of 2014, Maddie was training 40 hours per week. (It's probably been a lot less than that on average lately, with DM filming, plus non-summer when schoolwork is expected, plus all the extra things she's been doing. And through Season 3, before homeschooling, I think Maddie trained around 20 hours per week; but for older seasons here, it's the one specific case where I'm relying entirely on memory.)
- In the fall of 2014, Mackenzie was dancing from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. on her schooldays (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.) I'd guess there's at least one break during those hours; and she didn't say about other days of week.
- In 2014, Kalani was training between 20 and 30 hours per week.
- In 2013, JoJo said she was training around 20 hours per week.
- In 2014, Sophia Lucia was training 35 to 40 hours per week. In 2012, it was around 30 hours per week.
- In 2015, Ava Cota was training 30 hours per week.
- In early 2015, Talia Seitel was training around 30 hours per week, on average. This is about the same time as given by Murrieta Dance Project teammate Keara Nichols.
- At one point in 2014, Kaeli Ware was dancing around 60 (!) hours per week.
- In 2014, Sarah Reasons was dancing around 25 hours per week.
- In 2013, Jade Cloud was training around 15 hours per week.[non-working reference]
- In Season 4, Kamryn Beck was training 14 hours per week.
- In 2012, Nick Dobbs was dancing around 14 hours per week, sometimes more.
- In 2014, Sarah Hunt was dancing between 20 and 30 hours per week.
- In 2014, Kaycee Rice was dancing around 20 hours per week.
- A little off topic: Autumn Miller, 30 hours per week at age 13
- Getting more off topic... but Allison Holker, 14 hours per day, every day... so she's saying 98 hours per week...
- ↑ "50 Unknown Facts About Chloe Lukasiak"
Christi: "How many hours do you dance per week?"
Chloe: "Around 15 hours."
- ↑ https://youtu.be/3hos1LgbJZY?t=27s
Kalani: "I train 20 to 30 hours per week.
- ↑ http://iamstevenmichael.com/2013/08/28/introducing-dancing-firecracker-jojo-siwa/
Introducing Dancing Firecracker JoJo Siwa
STEVEN on 2013/08/28
JoJo: “I dance around 20 hours a week. I would love to be FAMOUS!!!!”
- ↑ http://www.sophialuciaofficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Sophia_Lucia_Resume.pdf
"Just as an Olympian, she trains 35 to 40 hours a week in Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Ballet and Ballroom.
- ↑ http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/flint/index.ssf/2015/06/dance_moms_stars_jeanette_and.html
"'Dance Moms' stars Jeanette and Ava Cota talk TV experience, Fenton studio"
"between classes at Broadway and with a separate ballet teacher, she logs about 30 hours of dance per week."
- ↑ http://ask.fm/talia_seitel/answer/125792601925
Q: "How many hours of dance do u have a week"
Talia: "Anywhere from 23-40 depending on week"
- ↑ http://ask.fm/talia_seitel/answer/125753848389 Q: "How many hours a week do you dance?"
Talia: "About 30".
- ↑ http://underrated-dancers.tumblr.com/post/107935689736/meet-keara-nichols-from-murietta-dance-project
Audio/video, at start
Q: "How many hours do you dance?"
Keara: "Four to six hours, six days a week."
- ↑ http://ask.fm/kaeliware5678/answer/117338568141
Q: "How many hours do you dance a week"
Kaeli: "About 60"
- ↑ http://ask.fm/sarahmae03/answer/114843172766
Q: How many hours of dance do u do a week?"
Sarah: "Around 25ish"
- ↑ http://ask.fm/JadeCloud/answer/55951968391
- ↑ https://instagram.com/p/z42TPnj7Gn/ @candy_apples_dance_moms_usa: "Tara has trained at Candy Apples Dance Centre for 11 years, putting in at least 20 hrs a week in the studio."
- ↑ http://www.activatedindustry.com/candy-apples-usa-dance-moms/ "Tara trains at least 20 hours per week and loves Contemporary/Modern..."
- ↑ http://www.thesekidshavetalent.com/interviews.html TKHT: "How many hours a week do you train?"
K: "I train about 14 hours a week."
- ↑ http://www.thesekidshavetalent.com/interviews.html Q: "2. How many hours a week do you dance?"
A: "I dance around 14 hours a week! Sometimes more!"
- ↑ http://www.post-gazette.com/local/south/2014/12/18/Baldwin-Borough-dancer-part-of-Dance-Moms-in-Long-Island-ballet/stories/201412120175 "Sarah’s busy schedule includes 20 to 30 hours of group and private lessons each week, along with homeschooling."
- ↑ https://instagram.com/p/prYK9hSxJK/ @kc13dance: "... 11. I dance around 20 hours a week"